Our Home-Delivered Meal program provides a choice of a hot entree
--GET A WEEK OF FREE MEALS FOR A LIMITED TIME!--
and a light supper meal delivered to your doorstep*. The meals are prepared fresh daily and have even been described as "just like mom's home cooking!" Meals may be ordered Monday through Friday or as little as twice a week, providing a needed break from cooking. An on-staff registered dietician creates the menu selections, ensuring NSN clients a healthy, well-balanced meal. Our home-delivered meal service also serves as a well-being check, giving you and your loved one the peace of mind knowing that we will be there to make sure everything is alright.
Prepay for FOUR WEEKS of hot and delicious home-delivered meals and get
A FIFTH WEEK of meals for FREE!
Offer is good for a limited time only so email us
*Currently, our meals program delivers to the following zip codes:
60630, 60631, 60634, 60646, 60656, 60018, 60068, 60706 and 60714. Some exceptions are made on a case-by-case basis. If you live out of these service areas but would still like meal delivery, please email us or call 773-631-5673 and we will do everything possible to accommodate you.
or call us at 773-631-5673 TODAY!
*promotion is limited to new clients only
Our home-delivered meals are made in one main production kitchen. Norwood Seniors Network cannot be held responsible for any issues resulting from food allergies.
- Meals can be ordered for delivery from two days to five days per week (four week minimum).
- Clients choose one of two hot meal selections and one of two dessert options from the menu.
- Clients receive two meals; a hot meal and a light supper meal.
- Meals are prepared fresh daily (Monday - Friday) and delivered between 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. to people in their homes.
- Included in the hot meal is a main entree, vegetable, potato (or rice), roll/bread, margarine and dessert (sometimes fruit).
- The supper meal contains a sandwich, a side dish and fruit.
- Cancellations or changes are no charge but require 24 hours notice. Please call the office before 9am at least 24 hours prior to delivery to make changes, edits or cancellations.
Menus are published on a one month cycle and are sent in advance.
(includes well-being check)
Two delivered meals (Lunch and Hot Supper): $15.50/day
Weekly rate for five deliveries per week: $67.50/week (save $10!)
Extra meal on Friday: $15.50
Milk delivery (2 8-oz cartons of 2% milk)
Two meals per week and four weeks minimum required
: Click here to download the Meal Delivery Client Agreement
Click the link to find out how this program is More Than Just a Meal.
Looking for a great volunteer opportunity? Be a Meal Delivery Volunteer!
to begin receiving delicious meals brought directly to your door!