Family Geriatric Care Management
The health care system and chronic disease present a multitude of challenges for older adults and their families. Trying to manage the hospital, outpatient, and home setting for care can take a toll on even the most competent family member.
- Some of the common questions we get are:
- What benefits are available to pay for home care?
- How can I be sure that my mother is taking her medications correctly?
- When should I step in to make decisions for my parents?
- My father refuses to have any help at home. What can I do?
- My uncle was a Korean War veteran. Is he eligible for any help?
- My mother has Alzheimerís disease. Can we really take care of her at home?
- Sometimes I just want to run away from my parentsí health problems because I donít feel as though Iím really helping them. Why do I feel so angry and guilty?
- I live 800 miles from my parents. What can I do to monitor their situation and intervene when they need help?
Feeling burned out? Take our Caregiver Burden Assesment and see if you would benefit from some help.
Elder care problems do not have simple, one-step solutions. We will work with you to complete a comprehensive assessment and develop a personalized plan of care.
Please call us at 773-631-5673 or 888-NSN-6009. You can also submit a contact form or email us directly at email@example.com.