We Have a Deep Commitment To Seniors and Our Community
Norwood Seniors Network is here for you. Everything we do is centered on enhancing the safety, privacy, and dignity of older adults while creating a more independent and secure lifestyle.
Since 1994, our not-for-profit organization has taken pride in hiring only caring, skilled, experienced and compassionate people who support our mission.
WE BELIEVE IN…
- Honoring the decisions and standards of the older adults and families that we serve. We take our direction based on what is most important to our clients, not based on what we think is “best for them.”
- Being a partner in comprehensive health care. We collaborate with other health care providers in order to develop a truly personalized plan of care
- Giving respect to the privacy and choices of our clients. We are guests in your home and appreciate the opportunity to provide one-to-one service to older adults.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
We recently got 100% of our latest client satisfaction survey. Click here to learn more.
- Personal caregiving (private duty) for 4 to 24 hours per day
- Home delivered meals, served and delivered fresh and hot
- Professional family care management for seniors; including an in-home assessment and on-going oversight
- Transportation; door to door, scheduled car service for appointments, outings and shopping in the neighborhood
- Voice Care: an electronic system to summon help in an emergency